uguisu poo uguisu no fun – world’s purest japanese nightingale geisha facial!
- "Ever since Victoria and David Beckham told the press that they are an avid fan of uguisu no fun, I said to myself that I should try it and I did! I think Victoria is using the green one which is the calming mask as she said in an interview that she is using the green bottle uguisu so I am assuming her skin is very sensitive and my skin is very sensitive as well and I do not want to take risk of using the other variants hence, i first used the calming mask and calming soap which is perfect for my skin! I feel like refreshed and even if I haven't slept well, I looked as if I had a wonderful sleep! My skin is glowing, my complexion looks flawless, pores are smaller and no blemishes, excessive redness and uneven skin tone. I noticed these amazing changes quickly!"Monique Sia, London, United Kingdom.
- "Uguisu poo hydrating and clarifying masks are my holy grail products! After I had one session of geisha facial, i immediately loved it! best for blemished, sun exposed skin. I basically use hydrating mask and clarifying mask alternately but the soap I am using is the white one as I think it's best when it comes to skin whitening for my body. For the face, hydrating soap is better! makes my skin soft and blemish free. I don't use any other products aside from uguisu poo products but I use cetaphil sunblock cream as an exception."Amanda Leigh, Queensland, Australia
- "Always been a fan of Uguisu No Fun but the smell is the main reason why I can't bear putting the mask on. Thankfully a company finally thought of removing the bad smell from the poo and selling only the good stuff! I love the clarifying mask and soap as it clears my blemishes and prevents my stubborn acne fast. Product claim is perfectly accurate and this soap and mask are my holy grail product."Yeu Ng, Singapore.
- "I am a very loyal uguisu no fun user since I was in my early 20's (I am now at my 50's by the way.) and I am looking for 100% pure uguisu no fun because almost all are not pure. I visited Japan last summer because my husband have a business in Gifu and when we are in Toki, I visited the mall there and started looking for uguisu no fun and I found the uguisu poo brand, sadly they have the 92% purity uguisu and I want the 100% pure so they called the main office in Ibuki, they took my hotel address and next day I have 1 box of uguisu poo illuminating waiting for me! I am very happy that I can finally order pure uguisu online now."Ashuti Krishnan, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- "I work as tour guide here in New York City and I can't help but to be exposed to the sun all the time. This is the reason why I am only 43 but my skin looks 60 due to immense lines on my face. There is a spa here in New York frequented by ageing celebrities and their main facial for ageing skin is called "Geisha Facial" which costs about 200 dollars per session. I tried one session, against my pocket's will and I loved the results. I sneakingly peeked at the container the attendant was pouring over bowl and I saw the brand as uguisu poo and container was blue which I think is the Hydrating Mask. I used Google and the rest is history."Margareth Stolze, New York, United States.
- "Its my 6th purchase already of the white mask (Uguisu Poo Illuminating Mask) and I think can't live without it! Ever since I used it my office mates always tell me I am blooming and my skin complexion is visibly different. Dark under eyes are gone, face looks refreshed and well rested, no blemishes, pores are smaller and my skin is rosy and glowing! I love this product!"June May Holgado, Malabon City, Philippines.